Strawberries and Rhubarb go together nicely, not tried this one out, but have previously made a similar tart, just can’t find that one at the moment.
* 1 refrigerated pie crust
* 2 pints strawberries, hulled and cut in half
* 16 oz. bag frozen rhubarb (fresh if you can find it)
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/3 cup flour
* 1/3 cup strawberry jelly
Preheat oven to 450°F.
1. Line a 9-inch tart shell with the pastry. Prick the botton of the shell, line with aluminum foil and add some pie weights or dried beans. Bake at 450° for 7 minutes. Remove from oven; remove weights/beans and aluminum foil. Lower heat to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, toss together half of the strawberries, all of the rhubarb, the sugar and the flour. Spoon this mixture into the tart shell.
3. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the center of the tart begins to bubble. Transfer to a rack and cool.
4. When the tart is cool, arrange the rest of the strawberry halves in a decorative pattern on top of the tart.
5. Melt the jelly in the microwave until it is liquid. Gently brush over the top of the tart to glaze. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Serve the tart well chilled with a dollop of sweetened sour cream or crème fraîche.